--6 months from SCUBA

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Was good seeing him out there today!!

So good to put a face with the name at long last for both you and Timeliner... and Foo and TexHockeyGuy and everyone else. Sorry we had to cut out early, but I am seeing good friends I havent seen in ages up in OKC. Great time will be had by all.

Woohoo for diving and the community that goes with it!! :)

Wish we could have seen you Alan! Looks like we're missing out on all the good dive get-togethers this year. Maybe we'll get to dive with you later this season.

Rhonda

It was GREAT being in the water with you again! Now if you could just reign in that dive buddy of yours a little...

Congrats on your amazing progress, Alan! Was great to visit with you today, and see you looking so well. It was a great day altogether. Keep up the good work, all your efforts are working!

Dearest Swampers, I loved it so much getting back in the water for 2 scuba dives.......and reading ALL the wonderful and kind comments. THANKS .... Alan

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom