6/27/09 7th Annual Venice Beach and Birthday Dive Bash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Latest list update 6/24/09

Me
CBulla
KBulla + 4 non divers
Adruso +2
H2Andy
livi120
Carzard
Roxanne
Dennis S
Brewone0to
RDinsdale
ScubaBill1955
ScubaFool
CoolTech
KBeck
Bdrannik
truck1
Blondeambition
Scubalarry54
CMOST
Fossilbabe
AristaKat
Joystershell
Rickelpickel + wife
Mikerault + 1
Krawdady
Arby5831 + 1
safyrewulfie
Kelmeister
Wildbill
twinvee dan
Sharkbaite
sharkbait0501
OBXDIVEGUY
Marvel + 2?
Walter + Nancy
Cluck Buster +01

Food
CoolTech and KBeck-one 10x10 canopy, some plywood cut into 2x6' (maybe 2x8') and saw horses. We have either 24' or 32' of table space that is 2' wide, Case of Diet Coke (not Pepsi!), bottled water, pulled pork & BBQ sauce
KBeck – Sandwiches
Me-Birthday cake (Please let me know if your birthday is near the end of June so we can celebrate with you!) KBulla, Joyce, Rickelpickel and Rickelpickel's wife,CMOST
KBulla and clan - Capri Suns for the munchkins, lunch meats
Rickelpickle - 10 x 10 canopy and Needem'?-Gotem'! COOLERS!!
DennisS -tables, shade and my beach hand truck, food stuffs
Truck1- Tent and cooler and pilfered ice from the station
Mikerault - pavilion and tarp
safyrewulfie + 3 - mini pigs in the blanket. cooler of ice tea maybe?, 5 ft table
Joystershell - veggie platter
Cardzard - 5- 12 packs of soda
2- 30 packs of water
1- 40 ct of capri sun drinks
krawdady - buns for BBQ

Boats are full! See first post for the list. Alternates are picked in order of posting/preferred dive time.
Will keep adding names as standins in case somebody cancels. Donations/tips are much appreciated to the boat captain and crew.

Boat Schedule:

Please, if you cannot make it for anyreason on the boat, let me know so I can put somebody else in that spot. I am PMing those next on the list now...

8:00 AM
1. Me
2. krawdady
3. CBulla
4. KBulla
5. Cardzard
6. Roxanne
7. DennisS

10:00 AM
1. H2Andy
2. Brewone0to
3. adurso
4. bdurso
5. mdurso
6. RDinsdale
7. ScubaBill1955

12:00 PM
1. CoolTech
2. KBeck
3. Bdrannik
4. Truck1
5. Blondie
6. Mikerault
7. CMOST

Alternates………
8:00 AM
safyrewulfie + cubby

10:00 AM
Scubalarry54

12:00

Any open spot
arby5831 +1
Mikerault
Kelmeister
Rickelpickel

If I have missed anybody, let me know and I will update the list.
Krista, and I thought somebody else is bringing sandwiches. There will be a jar of some sort for donations for the food. Krista, will you bring the donation jug? thanks.

Heee.. I'm starting Friday at noon...

That sounds about right. Marvel has the day off, we have the entire day to laze around Venice, and crash at the local Motel 6. Should be at the beach, bright eyed and bushy-tailed in the morning.

Sure.
Was there anyone else bringing sandwiches? If so, just find me to share the hat donations.

Hey Krista the person that said they'd work on it too decided to just let you handle it. :) Also fwiw, since you said you've never bought a sandwich ring, they are about $30 and feed 8-10. So with 46 people, didn't count Bulla kids since they said they were bringing lunch-meat for them, you'd need five or so rings for a cost of about $3.25 pp. Hope that helps. :)

Hey Krista the person that said they'd work on it too decided to just let you handle it. :) Also fwiw, since you said you've never bought a sandwich ring, they are about $30 and feed 8-10. So with 46 people, didn't count Bulla kids since they said they were bringing lunch-meat for them, you'd need five or so rings for a cost of about $3.25 pp. Hope that helps. :)

You might want to check this out, but the last time I got the sandwich rings for work, they needed to be pre-ordered. Just an FYI. :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom