6/27/09 7th Annual Venice Beach and Birthday Dive Bash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive Schedule:
8:00 AM
1. Me
2. krawdady
3. CBulla
4. KBulla
5. Cardzard
6. Roxanne
7. DennisS

10:00 AM
1. H2Andy
2. Brewone0to
3. adurso
4. bdurso
5. mdurso
6. RDinsdale
7. ScubaBill1955

12:00 PM
1. CoolTech
2. KBeck
3. Bdrannik
4. Truck1
5. Blondie
6. Fisheyeview
7. CMOST

Boats are full!
Will keep adding names as standins in case somebody cancels

Alternates

Scubalarry54

12:00

Any open spot
arby5831 +1

Boat list updated..

Hey! What happened to me! I was on the alternate list, now I am gone!

What???
OOPS!!! I copied and pasted from the first post, but not necessarily the latest! So sorry! :forgive: You are still on the list.

CoolTech and KBeck-one 10x10 canopy, some plywood cut into 2x6' (maybe 2x8') and saw horses. We have either 24' or 32' of table space that is 2' wide, Case of Diet Coke (not Pepsi!), bottled water, pulled pork & BBQ sauce

Me-Birthday cake (Please let me know if your birthday is near the end of June so we can celebrate with you!) KBulla, Joyce, Rickelpickel and Rickelpickel's wife.
KBulla and clan - Capri Suns for the munchkins, lunch meats
Rickelpickle - 10 x 10 canopy and Needem'?-Gotem'! COOLERS!!
DennisS -tables, shade and my beach hand truck, food stuffs
Truck1- Tent and cooler and pilfered ice from the station
Fisheye- Canopy
Mikerault - pavilion and tarp
safyrewulfie + 1 - mini pigs in the blanket. cooler of ice tea maybe?, 5 ft table

Ok, am I missing some food items too? I thought we had a longer list..
awwwhh the joys of doing this at the end of the day...

Boats are full! See first post for the list. Alternates are picked in order of posting/preferred dive time.

Alternates

Scubalarry54

Any open spot
arby5831 +1
Mikerault
Kelmeister
Rickelpickel

Can me or my cubby be on the alternate list for 8am? I know it wont happen but at least we can make it look full lol. And its late but the cubbys bday was May 26 she hit 17! Only got one year left with my wittle cubby. Sniff.

CoolTech and KBeck-one 10x10 canopy, some plywood cut into 2x6' (maybe 2x8') and saw horses. We have either 24' or 32' of table space that is 2' wide, Case of Diet Coke (not Pepsi!), bottled water, pulled pork & BBQ sauce

Me-Birthday cake (Please let me know if your birthday is near the end of June so we can celebrate with you!) KBulla, Joyce, Rickelpickel and Rickelpickel's wife,CMOST
KBulla and clan - Capri Suns for the munchkins, lunch meats
Rickelpickle - 10 x 10 canopy and Needem'?-Gotem'! COOLERS!!
DennisS -tables, shade and my beach hand truck, food stuffs
Truck1- Tent and cooler and pilfered ice from the station
Fisheye- Canopy
Mikerault - pavilion and tarp
safyrewulfie + 1 - mini pigs in the blanket. cooler of ice tea maybe?, 5 ft table

Ok, am I missing some food items too? I thought we had a longer list..
awwwhh the joys of doing this at the end of the day...

Boats are full! See first post for the list. Alternates are picked in order of posting/preferred dive time.

Alternates
safyrewulfie + cubby

Scubalarry54

Any open spot
arby5831 +1
Mikerault
Kelmeister
Rickelpickel

If the boat starts taking diver out at 8:00. What time do you want to start with the set up part? I know that the early ones will get a better parking spot. It could end up being quite a long haul with all your gear.

In the past most folks show up between 7:30-9:00. I plan on being there by 7:15 to help with any set up needed before jumping on the boat. CMOST.. can I ask that you will help from there? THANKS! :)

say, does every diver have to bring a float, or do people usually go in groups with one float?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom