6/27/09 7th Annual Venice Beach and Birthday Dive Bash

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll have a pavilion and tarp.

I can make this one!! I just checked my calendar and I m off that weekend. Whoott. Its a goal. Get my butt in shape to dive at the party. So put me down for 2. Me and my newly bday ed 17 yr old daughter. The cubster. As for food. I ll come up with something. Or would we like a big cooler of ice tea? I can a 5 ft table I can bring if its needed. Also I know I dont have alot of room but if anyone from the desoto or hwy 17 area needs a spot to crash or maybe a ride if i got the room. I have moved out to peace river shores area just a sneeze from the desoto co line. I offer my place if you are trustworthy. lol.

CoolTech and KBeck-one 10x10 canopy, some plywood cut into 2x6' (maybe 2x8') and saw horses. We have either 24' or 32' of table space that is 2' wide, Case of Diet Coke (not Pepsi!), bottled water, pulled pork & BBQ sauce

Me-Birthday cake (Please let me know if your birthday is near the end of June so we can celebrate with you!) KBulla, Joyce, Rickelpickel and Rickelpickel's wife.

KBulla and clan - Capri Suns for the munchkins, lunch meats

Rickelpickle - 10 x 10 canopy and Needem'?-Gotem'! COOLERS!!
DennisS -tables, shade and my beach hand truck, food stuffs
Truck1- Tent and cooler and pilfered ice from the station
Fisheye- Canopy
Mikerault - pavilion and tarp
safyrewulfie + 1 - mini pigs in the blanket. cooler of ice tea maybe?, 5 ft table

Boats are full! See first post for the list. (No changes as of this post)
Will keep adding names as standins in case somebody cancels

Alternates
8:00 AM

10:00 AM
Scubalarry54

12:00

Any open spot
krawdady
arby5831 +1
Mikerault
Kelmeister
Rickelpickel

Last edited:
Do we like mini pigs in blankets? I m staying away from mayo based salads and my donuts and coffee last year didnt fly lol. I make mean lil piggies n blankets,

Sounds good to me.. wonder why coffee and donuts didn't fly??? too warm outside maybe?

No clue I brought them in about 8am too. And it was good coffee, dunkin donuts. I went all out for the crew lol. K so I ll do mini piggies. They always seem to disappear when I make them for parties. Never have to take them back home.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom