6/22 Or 6/23

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chazzjoh

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone going out in the AM 6/22 or anytime on 6/23? I'm looking to get some bubble time around here and looking for a dive buddy. I've never dived in RI so don't know where any of the "good" spots are. I'm in Narragansett but can travel! I'm a teacher so I'm done working for pretty much the whole summer!

Where have you dived previously, just curious, since you are in RI but havent dove there. Did I just use dived and dove in the same question?? curious

also are you as excited as I am that natucket nectures co. purchased the trademark to the narragansett beer (often called "gansett") and has (re)started the Narragansett Brewing Company?

Well, I got certified last summer on Martha's vineyard (lived on a sailboat in edgartown harbor.) My roomate moved back to Egypt in October and over christmas break I went to visit, so all my diving has been in the red sea. I'm from Virginia originally, went to college in RI (around a stint in the army) and got a job teaching here so I stayed. But since I haven't dove since xmas break, and the weather is beautiful, and I have my certification and nothing else really to do this summer I'd really like to dive around here and see what there is to see!

I love that nantucket nectars has started up the Narragansett Brewing Co again, but i just started brewing my own beer and am experimenting a bit in the basement. I prefer sam adams to 'gansett but definately won't turn my nose up at it ;-)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom