Sold! Men's Large Scubapro Hydros Pro (like new)

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mje113

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
Men’s Large Scubapro Hydros Pro and accessories for sale. Like new condition, very slight marks here and there in the monoprene, otherwise looks brand new. It’s been on exactly 12 dives:
  • 2 pool
  • 8 ocean
  • 2 lake
Bladder was flushed with fresh water after every dive trip.

Includes the travel harness (never used) and backpack. Will also come with the following accessories:
  • Knife and Accessory plate ($22)
  • Scubapro Mako Titanium knife (mounted) (never used, in perfect condition) ($155)
  • 2 Mini D-Ring set ($22 x 2)
  • Accessory Bungie set ($21)
  • Accessory Bungie (large) set ($21)
  • Ninja Pocket ($46)
The BCD itself lists for $1340

To be honest this is really hard to part with. I love this BCD. It travels well, is so so comfortable and infinitely adjustable. But I’m switching to primarily dry-suit diving and need the weight a SS backplate will give me so decided to free up some funds to make the switch.

I paid roughly $1600 for the whole kit. Looking for $1000 shipped in CONUS. Venmo or PayPal friends. I won't be able to ship from June 23-29th because I'll be on vacation.

Forgot to add photos:

IMG_5154 (1).jpeg
IMG_5156.jpeg
IMG_5158.jpeg

Men’s Large Scubapro Hydros Pro and accessories for sale. Like new condition, very slight marks here and there in the monoprene, otherwise looks brand new. It’s been on exactly 12 dives:
  • 2 pool
  • 8 ocean
  • 2 lake
Bladder was flushed with fresh water after every dive trip.

Includes the travel harness (never used) and backpack. Will also come with the following accessories:
  • Knife and Accessory plate ($22)
  • Scubapro Mako Titanium knife (mounted) (never used, in perfect condition) ($155)
  • 2 Mini D-Ring set ($22 x 2)
  • Accessory Bungie set ($21)
  • Accessory Bungie (large) set ($21)
  • Ninja Pocket ($46)
The BCD itself lists for $1340

To be honest this is really hard to part with. I love this BCD. It travels well, is so so comfortable and infinitely adjustable. But I’m switching to primarily dry-suit diving and need the weight a SS backplate will give me so decided to free up some funds to make the switch.

I paid roughly $1600 for the whole kit. Looking for $1000 shipped in CONUS. Venmo or PayPal friends. I won't be able to ship from June 23-29th because I'll be on vacation.
PM Me on this please

I would be interested if anyone else has one for sale. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom