5th Annual Scubaboard Saturday after Thanksgiving Turkey Fry!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Here are the pictures from Tuesdays dive.

I am looking forward to breaking my personal best record of 435 teeth in one dive. :D

How many sharks did you punch out? :D:D:D

So I was just going through my gear, making sure that I had everything in order for the turkey fry.
This may tell you how often I use it, but I came up empty on my weight belt. Couldn't find it anywhere.
Then I realise, I loaned it to someone at the MegaDive, and didn't get it back before they left (completly forgot about it).

Sooooo... could I borrow a weight belt (soft type prefered) from anyone who will be there?

Thanks.

how can you hear either at 16'-23' under.........time to eat

Youd be amazed.Last year when I put the turkeys into the fryers,just about every diver in the water,popped there head up at the exact same time.

So I was just going through my gear, making sure that I had everything in order for the turkey fry.
This may tell you how often I use it, but I came up empty on my weight belt. Couldn't find it anywhere.
Then I realise, I loaned it to someone at the MegaDive, and didn't get it back before they left (completly forgot about it).

Sooooo... could I borrow a weight belt (soft type prefered) from anyone who will be there?

Thanks.
I will look around for extra weight and a spare weight belt.

If your wetsuit is not enough to keep you warm when you dive, two options...
wear a pair of long johns under it, or a sweatsuit over it.

Bioprene- For those who get cold, remember that when you make fun of us who wear thick suits. At least we're warm when diving.

Radio underwater? Didn't Brian have an underwater MP3 player at a megadive? Functional for at least a few seconds.

Listen to the Florida Girls' School Game- Is that the Lingerie Bowl? The Catholic Skirt Basketball Championship? Or the swimsuit optional volleyball championship? Radio? I'll bring the HDTV! Oh wait, you mean like a regular basketball game or something, right? I'll be diving. :wink:

435 teeth in one dive? Using rebreathers and sifting boxes does NOT count!

Champion like LSU? I hear the words "Accidental shark tooth enema unexplainable by local proctologists regarding LSU fan while scuba diving."
:lotsalove::rofl3::mooner:

Thanks.

I will have an extra or two, what size, I have a 5 pocket one thats soon to be retired, and I haver another thats made for hard weights but workss fine for soft, just don't use any 2 pounders, they fall out LOL

Are we ready for some FRIED turkey, great food, diver comradery and amazing diving?!?! 24 hours and counting!
:eyebrow:

If I could pack up and go right now I would, but these slave drivers are making us work today, somehting about making sure people can use there phones and internet without having a problem.... :mooner:

" Hey Boss MY phone and internet is working, can I go Home?":no

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom