5k to Benefit Diving Parents

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ZzzKing

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
None - Not Certified
There will be a 5k at Marrietta Landing on October 25 and 26 to benefit parents who don't seem to get enough time to dive and are suffering from sanity issues as a result. Natalie and I are camping the night of the 25th and I hope to get in several dives both Saturday and Sunday.

Who's in?

PS - 5k comes from "Kunk and King Kid's Kamp and Kook" and has no relation at all to distance or running or distance running.

Well, of course the Kunkel's will be there. We are planning on going up Friday night, gonna try to sneak in a night dive. Bringing the pop-up motel, and two Kunkel kids.

Rhonda:D

I'm in. I'd plan to get there Saturday & camping Saturday night.

ZzzKing....... 'You got a box Guitar???? Bring it. I'll bring mine too.

I might see if the Gypsy Girl will take me there and keep me warm at night :wink:

Are Ya'll camping where there is electricity & water or elsewhere ?

We'll be over in the electric and water sites. I'm sure we'll try to get the usual site, on the side next to the lake, not too far from the showers, and potties.

Rhonda

I'm in. I'd plan to get there Saturday & camping Saturday night.

ZzzKing....... 'You got a box Guitar???? Bring it. I'll bring mine too.

I might see if the Gypsy Girl will take me there and keep me warm at night :wink:

Are Ya'll camping where there is electricity & water or elsewhere ?

I have a box guitar thar's probably older than you. :)

Kewl! I want to attend!

Sounds fun, yall... FooMan and I are heading south to Austin that weekend, however- he is being awarded his 5th degree blackbelt on Saturday, then Sunday we are going to Aquarena to get in a couple of dives before the long trip home. (I think Marietta is at Broken Bow?) We do want to join yall for a BB campout soon, though! I'm sure you will all need some more r & r soon...

I have the 25th. penciled in on the calendar. :D

I have the 25th. penciled in on the calendar. :D

I used a Sharpie to mark my calendar. :lotsalove:
The Gypsy Girl said she wanted to go. I got her a new Tattoo today and she had a bath as well. So we'll be there sometime around Noon Saturday I guess.

Has anybody seen or heard from Daisy ??? We need to get her to come too !!! :blinking:

Back
Top Bottom