3D printing of Apollo AV parts ??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ok, the left inner handle prototype has been printed, and I think it’s rock solid, will need to do some testing in the field.The right side trigger handle is still in development, these inner handle fit the outer covers 100% perfect.
View attachment 657262

Hi,
hello, I am French, I have an Apollo AV1 loco diver that I have to restore, I would like to know if you would agree to give me your STL files for the handles.
Thank
best regards
jean marie

Hi,
hello, I am French, I have an Apollo AV1 loco diver that I have to restore, I would like to know if you would agree to give me your STL files for the handles.
Thank
best regards
jean marie

FYI: I got some of the trigger buttons from the OP. Although international shipping took a long time, the parts arrived, looked great and have worked flawlessly and I think they are better than the original ones. Good work!

Hi,
Thank
best regards
jean marie

Hi there , I am looking for parts for Apollo AV1 or even Apollo AV1 having been flooded or broken down if you have this at the bottom of your bathtub please contact me Cordially

Hi,
Thank
best regards
jean marie

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom