Apollo AV-2 DPV NiMH Brand New!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I got the $1399obo. TUSA SAV-7 Evolution Scooter for $1250.00 Identical to the one your selling. Like you say I just have to find a deal on the battery and charger.
Regular battery $399, charger $249 total $1898.00. I will have to buy 1 of yours to compare the difference between $399 Ni-cad and $1799 Lithium. See if they are still here next pay day.

Dean

The main difference between the units I have and the one you purchased are mine are directly from Apollo (not an OEM product) and mine are not "open box used". As far as the batteries, I think you will find the difference is substantial between NiMH and Lead Acid. The 20AH NiMH has a runtime of about ~110 minutes. While the Lead Acid has a runtime of ~80 minutes. I highly recommend that you get a NiMH battery and charger for the unit you just purchased off of Ebay. Keep an eye out and you may find a deal on a NiMH battery and charger for your Tusa.

Also, by buying an "open box" you saved about $650.00 off of a new Tusa. Congrats!

Have fun with your new toy!

Jimmy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom