Apollo AV-2 DPV NiMH Brand New!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I could have sworn they list new for 2,800.00 of course everyone doesn't sell them for that.

They do! With the sealed lead acid battery (SLA)! Which is the $1150.00 battery and charger option.

You can even buy one new with no battery and charger for around $1900.00!

But go check the price with the NiMH battery and charger and let me know what you find.

Thanks for looking,

Jim

Merry Christmas everyone!

I will sell each of these for $2500.00 a piece including shipping to continental U.S. this week only! That is a $1250.00 savings over any online store!

The lowest price I can find online is $3750.00 for the unit, saddle, NiMH battery and charger +shipping cost.

Merry Christmas,

Jim

PST me if interested.

New price: $2500.00 a piece + shipping or $4950.00 for both +shipping.

Thanks,

Jim

If this is the New Apollo Evolution you can order them right from the Site MSRP is 2500 for unit Separate, listed as $2500 for battery (Nimh). Of course this is not including shipping. Or the Saddle which is Listed at (400) So total Price Via site would be 5400 + Shipping he is *asking* 2750 w/Shipping for all so still saving some money. Not sure exactly what you could buy one for I am sure people offer discounts if you look around. Either way not too bad a deal.

Apollo Sports: Dive Gear: Underwater Vehicles: AV-2 Evolution

a22shady, I found this on e-bay are they the same? How do they do it, and yes you still have to add all the "fixins" but all in all.....

Tusa SAV-7 EVO Underwater Scooter DPV - (item 110635075208 end time Feb-10-11 12:15:07 PST)

a22shady, I found this on e-bay are they the same? How do they do it, and yes you still have to add all the "fixins" but all in all.....

Tusa SAV-7 EVO Underwater Scooter DPV - (item 110635075208 end time Feb-10-11 12:15:07 PST)

The "fixins" in this case are the battery and charger. The battery and charger I am selling with my new units are the NiMH which is a $1799.95 for battery and then you have to buy charger for an additional $349.95.

So, all in all $1399.00 +$349.95 + $1799.95 = $3548.90. Since I am selling mine for $2500.00 for each.....well, let's just say "all in all" mine are cheaper.

Here is a link to the fixins:

The NiMH Battery:
Apollo Ni-Mh Battery For AV-2 195-83-00-001 with reviews at scuba.com

The NiMH Charger:
http://www.scuba.com/shop/product_display.asp?SKUCode=031476&Action=Search

BTW....Open box with the Tusa you quoted = used. Mine have NEVER touched the water.

Thanks for looking though.

I got the $1399obo. TUSA SAV-7 Evolution Scooter for $1250.00 Identical to the one your selling. Like you say I just have to find a deal on the battery and charger.
Regular battery $399, charger $249 total $1898.00. I will have to buy 1 of yours to compare the difference between $399 Ni-cad and $1799 Lithium. See if they are still here next pay day.

Dean

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom