2nd Percentile SAC Rate

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yeah literally all of us are saying the same thing😂
Not centrals. His first claim is that deco diving not cannot be recreational diving.
His brain is having a serious major malfunction today. hehehe :)

Not centrals. His first claim is that deco not cannot be recreational diving.
His brain is having a serious major malfunction today. hehehe :)
yeah but he came around 🤣
Idk how mine isn’t. So right now it is 1:44 am. Work till 4am then leave for Durham- 8 1/2 hr drive. I won’t sleep at all tomorrow

LOL.
I have never seen any dive operator will let any divers to plan a deco dive on a scheduled recreational dive.
There is a big difference between rec and deco dives.
Been a certified full trimix(IANTD) diver for over 20yrs.
Just a wealth of information here. 🤣
And lot of BS as well.

LOL.
I have never seen any dive operator will let any divers to plan a deco dive on a scheduled recreational dive.
There is a big difference between rec and deco dives.
Been a certified full trimix(IANTD) diver for over 20yrs.

And lot of BS as well.
Oh, no, most won’t.
Yes…I’ve stopped asking questions here for that reason. Some people are just mean

And I then read people ripping them new ones.
If someone can do a decompression dive safely, more power to them. Don’t see why everyone has to freak out about it if they can do it right

I got ripped for doing a recreational dive to 45m depth where I did not do a gas plan beforehand. As for my NDL dives as with nearly every other NDL diver I do not do gas plans for NDL dives. I go to Bali yes I will know my sac rate after the dives, will I gas plan any dive, nope.

I got ripped for doing a recreational dive to 45m depth where I did not do a gas plan beforehand. As for my NDL dives as with nearly every other NDL diver I do not do gas plans for NDL dives. I go to Bali yes I will know my sac rate after the dives, will I gas plan any dive, nope.
Psh you know your gas consumption. I am a very meticulous diver, so would always gas plan. But if you don’t need to then that’s what works for you.

LOL. I have never seen any dive operator will let any divers to plan a deco dive on a scheduled recreational dive.

Jeeze Centrals, I guess you have never met people who just rent tanks and use their own equipment to go diving. Not everybody dives using a dive operator, even in Asia. I've been on boats where divers did deco dives while others did NDL dives from dive centers. You just weren't there

Back
Top Bottom