$299.00 Timeshare Rental - Regency Club at Sabor Cozumel Resort & Spa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzzScuba

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Available is a Studio Unit at the Regency Club -Member's Only- Section of the Sabor Cozumel Resort & Spa, in Cozumel, Mexico. This unit has a Queen Bed and a sleep sofa, coffee table, microwave oven and small refrigerator.

$299.00 for the Week. The usage can begin ANY day of the week!

There is an OPTIONAL All-Inclusive (which includes all meals and beverages... including alcoholic beverages). 2011 weekly rate for the OPTIONAL AI is $385, paid in advance, or $420.00 if paid at the Resort.

Also, the unit may be upgraded to a 1-Bedroom or 2-Bedroom Unit (info available upon request).

I am NOT interested in selling this timeshare, so please ... SERIOUS INQUIRIES, ONLY, PLEASE.

Subject to availability.

A ScubaBoard Staff Message...

Moved to Marketplace

Answering a few questions--

The reason we are renting, below our cost, is because my wife and I are unable to use the unit, so our loss is your gain.

Yes, the rental is only $299.00 for the Week, and the usage can begin ANY day of the week!

Yes, the All-Inclusive is OPTIONAL, but we recommend using it... as the rate is very reasonable.

Yes, the unit may be upgraded, as follows:

1BR (Jr. Suite) = add $154.00 ... $453.00 total.

2BR (Master Suite, which is a Jr. Suite and Studio, combined) = add $414.00 ... $713.00 total.

SERIOUS INQUIRIES, ONLY, PLEASE.

Subject to availability.

Hi!

I am planning my first scuba trip with my boyfriend this summer, and I am interested in your rental.

My boyfriend got certified last summer and has logged a few dives in Culebra, PR. I plan on taking my in-class and in-pool training in Los Angeles and then completing my open water certification in Cozumel.

I have been looking at different hotels, and I really liked the Sabor! I was trying to figure out which dive operator had a dive shop on site, and I stumbled across your post. It sounds like a great deal, and I would definitely be interested in renting the studio for a week this summer.

Which weeks do you have available in July? We are looking to go Cancun and Cozumel from July 2 through July 17, and once we get there our dates at each location are flexible.

Also, we would be interested in the All-Inclusive package, and I just wanted to know if that price was per person or per couple. I know sometimes the pricing down there is based on double occupancy. I might be interested in the upgrade to the junior suite as well, depending on the AI pricing.

Please get back to me if this is still available in July.

Also- if you have any experience with the on-site dive operator (Sand Dollar Sports), I would love to hear any feedback you have!

Thanks!!!

Megan

The Room is $299.00 Total.
The AI is per person.
Yes, we dive with Sand Dollar, all the time.
In fact, we'll be there July 2 - 11.
Feel free to send me a Private Message for more info.

Jeff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom