2016 Cajun Invasion...Key Largo!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I know what you mean. We've got two Aussies that are our best friends :wink: It's never fun to leave them, but it was part of the promise we made to ourselves when we rescued them from the pound. Although we love them, we find a way to make it work with our love of diving. I've found a terrific boarding kennel that treats them like their own pets. Our dogs CAN'T WAIT for us to drop them off at the kennel and go on a dive trip!!!View attachment 367893

Hi CajunDiva,

Gorgeous dogs. I had a wonderful blue merle girl that lived to be 16, your photo brought back great memories

Good diving, Craig

I've been pushing for "Best of Key Largo Dive Sites" by Tim and Reefman for quite a while now, still waiting

Me too, but no pressure on TimG. It's got to be a labor of love. I have heard Reefman isn't getting any younger or his biological clock is ticking...can't remember which. It's one of those diva model thingies. :)

Me too, but no pressure on TimG. It's got to be a labor of love. I have heard Reefman isn't getting any younger or his biological clock is ticking...can't remember which. It's one of those diva model thingies. :)

I am getting tired! of this winter's absolutely dreadful offshore marine conditions in the keys. with the exception of a handful of days, my boat has been on it's lift since mid November. when the wind has layed down, the viz has been mediocre @ best. then high pressure builds, winds increase and the cycle repeats itself,,,,,,,,,,,,

reefman
key largo

I am getting tired! of this winter's absolutely dreadful offshore marine conditions in the keys. with the exception of a handful of days, my boat has been on it's lift since mid November. when the wind has layed down, the viz has been mediocre @ best. then high pressure builds, winds increase and the cycle repeats itself,,,,,,,,,,,,

It looks like there may HOPEFULLY be a break...at least I hope so! Rainbow Reef's brand new 46' Newton Dive Special, the "Tropical Legend", is now on her cruise from the Newton factory in Slidell, LA down to Key Largo. Can't wait for the Cajuns to help break her in :)

Another question: Do people make their own reservations with Rainbow Reef or have you reserved a certain number of spots?

Since it's my group, I am taking care of the dive reservation details. I will have everything coordinated and reserved with Rainbow Reef, but you do need to coordinate the dive plans through me. Feel free to send me a message any time...all are welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom