2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

After considering all possible scenarios, I've decided to cheer for Auburn the rest of the year.

I predicted a Buckeye appearance and victory in the Natl. Championship game before the season started. Vindication is such a good thing. Sparty beat the Bucks?? That is some funny sheep right there. :D

Gary, you don't look good in green, I know you are upset over Urbans homecoming, just embrace the Scarlet and Grey and everything will be OK.

FSU vs OSU national championship. Yes OSU will have to play better defensively against MSU than they did today but the offense will just keep a rollin.' Today was a great day to be a Buckeye fan....1) Marcus Hall flipped the double bird on national tv to the whole Big House...2) We beat the team from up north...again...3) Alabama's tide didn't come in today

Sounds like a classy football player. Spartens will take care of business, no worries. I forgot what happened when OSU played an SEC team?

After considering all possible scenarios, I've decided to cheer for Auburn the rest of the year.
You and me, bro!

Welcome to the AU family, NetDoc and Insta-Gator!
WAR EAGLE!!!

No more of a miracle than the 99 yard passing touchdown for Alabama. Points is points.

It is the Auburn Tigers correct? So where does this War Eagle thing come from?

So should a one loss AU with the 16th hardest schedule play in the BCS title game over a undefeated,as of today Go Sparty!, OSU with a 60th hardest schedule. thoughts.

I think yes because OSU usually finds a way to participate in a land slide type massacre of whatever a buckeye is. :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom