2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I sure hope OSU loses. That would push Auburn above them based on strength of schedule.

Perhaps Urban left UF for OSU for an easier schedule.

Actually, I think Muschamp will be around at least one more year. But if he doesn't beat Georgia next year, you can expect to hear loud roars from the alum, with blood lust in their eyes.

Pease on the other hand, is probably toast. He may not be the only one. Talent or no talent, our boys don't look like they are coming in to the game mentally prepared to execute. That has to be on the coaching.

It's already happening: Florida head football coach, Will Muschamp fires offensive cooridnator Brent Pease | Gainesville.com

So, three OC in four years.

Can anyone point out the common thread in these events? :hm:

It is the Auburn Tigers correct? So where does this War Eagle thing come from?

So should a one loss AU with the 16th hardest schedule play in the BCS title game over a undefeated,as of today Go Sparty!, OSU with a 60th hardest schedule. thoughts.

I think yes because OSU usually finds a way to participate in a land slide type massacre of whatever a buckeye is. :)

Yes its the Auburn Tigers, War Eagle is their "battle cry", sort of like Alabama is the Elephant and Roll Tide is their "battle cry" there may be a better example but thats all I could think of.

I was told by an Auburn fan once that the three major sports had their own moniker. The football team is the Tigers, the basketball team is the War Eagles, and the baseball team is the Plainsmen. I may have them mislabeled but it's something like that.

Edit:
OK, looks like I heard wrong ... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Eagle

Like I said in my last post for OSU to win they had to play better D than they did last week.......and they didn't. Didn't help matters either they got pass interfence called on them almost every deep ball thrown down field because the safeties inability to make eye contact with the ball after it leaves the qb's hand. As for the national championship I predict the score to be 898566562-7 FSU because Auburn doesn't know what the word defense is....wait sorry its not even in their dictionary. Hey everyone's gotta lose sooner than later...we just happened to go two years without losing in regular season

Well, I said a while ago that I thought FSU could beat Alabama on a neutral field (so long as their QB wasn't in prison), and I still think Alabama is a better team than Auburn despite the loss, so I have to back FSU for the title.

I'll be interested to see who Vegas instals as favourites.

War Eagle!

I mean, Go Gators!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom