2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

While Georgia does suck it is in a good SEC way. I would pull for Georgia any day against any of those so called football powerhouses in the Big 10. Now you want over- rated, just look there. All the good teams in the SWC are now in the SEC. I don't understand why the Networks don't just show SEC football Saturday and Sunday. Don't need no stinkin' NFL, unless of coarse it is the Seahawks. Okay so SEC and the Seahawks game:D

Pete you are a funny man. So does Florida have a professional team besides "The U"

Super Bowl this year Seahawks vs Denver.

Miami's payroll is higher than the Jags or the Dolphins. Go 'Canes!

How many points are y'all giving UF for the LSU game?

B/R has LSU by 7.

I believe that game is even. I love both teams and both have been known to screw the pooch, except Bulldogs it seems, on any given occasion. Should be a fun game.

Was a hard-fought game, but LSU had the edge. Their defense was very penetrating on Murphy, which caused the Gators to make some mistakes. At least it was a good game and nothing to be ashamed of.

---------- Post added October 12th, 2013 at 06:53 PM ----------

BTW........ Go Gators

---------- Post added October 12th, 2013 at 06:53 PM ----------

Looks like Mizzu is on top in the East.

Yeah it was a good game. LSU has a couple of "should wins" coming up: Ole Miss and The Little Sisters of Charity aka Furman. I hate when teams do that.

Georgia is hurting without any tailbacks and probably out of the running. Missu's QB is done for the season and they are probably done along with him.

Will somebody PLEASE beat Bama!!

I was hoping more for Florida, Georgia, Auburn or LSU. Oregon is a Pac 12 team and any of the aforementioned teams could beat them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom