2013 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's a girls school.

I feel NetDoc's pain on a personal level. I graduated from both Alabama and that *other* four-year university in Alabama (cough cough Auburn cough cough). Despite our impressive rivalry (Iron Bowl - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) I always have been and always will be an Alabama fan.

So big a fan I even framed my Auburn diploma in an Alabama frame. I couldn't have any hideous orange and blue thing hanging in my house! :D

It's still early. It's the first game.

Does SC look like a contender to you?

You know, I'll post it once for him as well: WAR DAMN EAGLE! Not as many exclamation marks, but that's only because I'm a Gator!

But dude, Miami? Halcyon usually stands for integrity and quality? The only good thing connected to Miami are thee Keys. :D :D :D

Thanks, Doc!! You know I Gator chomp anytime Bammer plays Florida!

---------- Post added August 29th, 2013 at 10:25 PM ----------

so Johnny Football Manziel got suspended....

yep..... 1/2 game.... "oh the agony....."

:shakeshead:

Had this been Auburn, I shudder to think what would have happened.....not just 1/2 game for sure!

Had this been Auburn, I shudder to think what would have happened.....not just 1/2 game for sure!

I read all the Cam Newton documents the other day. Someone compiled all the NCAA documents, Auburn Documents etc in one big PDF file.

It basically has the NCAA finding Cam's father at fault for shopping Cam to Mississippi State. But they cleared Cam of knowledge of it.

While I think it's likely that Cam didn't do anything wrong (officially), I think the NCAA should change the rules to include that parents cannot "shop" their kids for money.

It also included a letter from Auburn banning Cecil Newton from the Auburn Campus and Auburn sporting events anywhere. Of course Cecil wasn't found at the BCS Championship sitting next to his wife.... as noted by the TV commentators. Later on in the game they found him standing in a back area wearing a hat. (Think it's kinda funny that someones job at that even was to sit with binoculars and look for Cecil for the TV network. But they found him.

Moving forward...... Heck of a game last night between Vandy and Ole Miss. Both teams played well.

with that game it's official... SEC Football has started for 2013.

Highlights video here http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9614946

It's a matter of responsibility, both to the players and the fans. Antonio Morrison will be sitting out a FULL game because of his, er, indiscretions with a K-9 officer. I really like our current coach as I feel he's about the process of competition and fair play. It's a direct contrast to Spurrier who seemed to always embarrass me with his childish antics.

My favorite thing Will Muschamp has done is break his headset and duct-tape it back onto his head (hair and all).

He is a badass, and I hope he's successful; just not in Jacksonville.

(edit: Found the article, but couldn't find the video.)

not a fan of USC football... but I sure like those sweaters their cheer leaders wear.....

248998_449878861794145_486078533_n.jpg

Back
Top Bottom