2013 Fallfest Megadive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks, Jean. That means (1) arrive around 4:00 and set up, prepared for wet weather, (2) sleep in on Saturday morning (wish I could), (3) more meet & greet Saturday and listen to the Florida/Georgia game in the dry out of doors, (4) man the grill for the buffet, (5) enjoy Galaxy dive, (6) take a HOT shower, (7) hoopla around the camp fire until bed time.

I can work with that schedule. :D :D :D

did you miss the sunrise dive on your itinerary? :D

From what I've seen, they're calling for the front to move through pretty quickly. So we'll keep our hopes high and just be prepared to cover things Friday evening. We can always hang out under the pavilion if it's too wet. Things should dry out quickly on Saturday. :D So no more weather talk!

I just got back from Mega Shopping.... now to fit it in the van! :D

Hey Roxanne , just a thanks from me for ALL YOU DO !!!! (SMILE)
just wanted to let ya know.

Jeano

Y'all throw the best parties!

Hey Roxanne , just a thanks from me for ALL YOU DO !!!! (SMILE)
just wanted to let ya know.

Jeano

It's not what one does, it's what the group does. We all contribute in one way or another. It's always wonderful because of the great people and friendships we nurture!!!

did you miss the sunrise dive on your itinerary? :D

No, I just made up my on itinerary. :D I'll wait to see what the weather is like early Saturday morning. Plus, unless I snag some AL80s when we check in, we'll have to wait till the office opens anyway.

Reactions: Jax
If I come can I still lurk?

:stalker:

The UCF dive club is excited to join! What would you like us to bring?? Well have about 15 people coming with us.
Firewood!!

If you have the room and can lay your hands upon it, bring firewood!

---------- Post added November 1st, 2013 at 08:04 AM ----------

Almost out the door, see everyone in a few hours!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom