2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think making it a sticky should suffice.

Do you all want me to create a sticky out of this thread, or start a new one now that we have a plan?

Busy last two days, but I would have voted for Beaver Landing anyway.

Just sent an email off to the Meetup group as well. Have no idea on how many people will show interest/show up.

Well if they are REALLLLLY a meetup group, then they will wanna meet up....right?! lol

Just sent an email off to the Meetup group as well. Have no idea on how many people will show interest/show up.

I will get back with Cathy. I am looking at the majority of the riverside being reserved. If we look at having a large group, we will have plenty of room. If we end up with a small group, we can rip down signs opening it up to others. Better to start with more room than try to cram everyone in. BTW, after the whole Chamber of Commerce incident, EVERYONE at Ginnie KNOWS who I am! :wink:

I was out there tonight, and I think the location will work well. We can put the big communal fire right there where the road splits along the river, so either side doesn't have to walk too far to get to it, and that's a big open area there. I think we'll have a great time!

That's exactly what I was thinking. Have it in the middle. So the distance from the split in the road to the footbridge is good. I figure the same in the other direction should give us ample space to spread tents. We'd be almost to the portapotties.

I'm glad you guys are local and actually get boots on the ground ot iron out these little details like this. It's uber appreciated guys.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom