2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJah the Director. That hasn't a certain ring to it.

I don't know if that was a typo, or an insult... All I have to say is, no matter what my title, I still look up to you 'Fool. I think most everyone at the Megadive's do...unless someone busts out some stilts... :D

I've emailed Cathy about rates and am going to fight for a good rate for everyone.

Jah Jah Director:
I don't know if that was a typo, or an insult... All I have to say is, no matter what my title, I still look up to you 'Fool. I think most everyone at the Megadive's do...unless someone busts out some stilts...
.. or they start talking with a French accent!

My heart is bleeding. Another Megadive without me. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

hop on the internet & hop on a plane, mania!!

wish it would be that easy...
:)

My heart is bleeding. Another Megadive without me. Buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

hop on the internet & hop on a plane, mania!!

wish it would be that easy...
:)

Just click your heels together three times and say, "There's no place like Megadive, There's no place like Megadive, There's no place like Megadive."

See you there!

Mania, so wish you could come. I miss ya so much! Start clicking those heels together!!! (and looking at plane ticket prices!!!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sometime this week, rates might be worked out. I'm fighting for a good dive rate and possibly a slightly discounted camping rate. Right now, their specials tended to give more discounts on diving than camping. The biggest challenge is getting group rates without a single payment, but we'll see what happens.

When I do get those details worked out, I will create an event on Facebook open to anyone and everyone, for those who use both SB and FB.

We should perhaps talk about how to handle campsite locations. If several college dive clubs come out, we can either let everyone camp wherever, or try to set aside one section as more for college club members.

4382742368_a989aa8332_o.gif

Area on far right with gray lines along the road is roughly where we will be. We can reserve up the river as needed. On th eleft of that area, the black line is the bridge that leads to the Eye side stairs and the grassy area leading to the pavilion which we can rent if we want. There are some campsites back here if you wanted to be secluded, but you have to walk to them. The grassy area would be great for the kids to go have marshmallow fights, or for trebuchet competitions.

The green dot is the proposed spot for the central meeting/cooking area.

There is another campsite by the footbridge that is also a big location for large tents and things. There is one turn around spot halfway between the two big sites if you needed to turn around.

Its been a few years for me, please refresh my memory, where exactly is the footbridge?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom