2010 Spring Megadive Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ken is bringing, 2x ScubaBoard banners, a 20x20 pavillion, a 10x10 pavillion, the rum tote, at least 2x coolers, camp stove and propane tank, and cooking gear,...
Jenny and Hermit Crab- S'more's fixins, pre cooked bacon and more, but don't know what yet.
NEXT!

Camping rates will be standard Ginnie camping prices
$20.40 for anyone 14+
$6 for 7-14 years
free for under 7.
Per person, per night.

Diving rates will be $22

All prices do not include tax.

I have created an event on Facebook, with the title Spring Megadive. If you have trouble finding it, please PM me and I'll tell you my name so you can friend me. And if any of you Regulars feel anything needs to be added or changed on the FB event info, please tell me and we'll work it out. It's OUR event, not mine :)

I do not think they'll take 10% off the discounted rate for divers. Basically, theyare giving us the "cave diver" rate instead of the OW rate.

Correct, last time that discount was applied to the camping only. And, as a cavern certified diver, they have charged me for the cave diver rate, but with the appropriate wrist bracelet.

I will be in attendance with my Utilikilt, and a new, and my first,... TATTOO to go with my Tattoo Rum!

Attachments

• Ken RMR.JPG
    Ken RMR.JPG
    50.6 KB · Views: 44
This will be the last time I can possibly get hermit crab in on the kid rate. Next megadive her camping fee triples!!

maybe she'll have triple the fun?

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom