2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

heck of a great game.

Bama had the better defense all season long. so we knew their offense could run over Auburn. But the question was "could they stop Cam?"

well... Saban had the the defense scrimmaging against an practice team that had a player that was trained to do plays and act "just like Cam Newton". Even down to his #2 jersey. So the Bama Defense was prepared. They were easily reading the plays. As the announcer said at one point during the first half "it was like they had someone (from the defense) in the (Auburn) huddle"...

what happened to the Bama defense after the 2nd quarter, I don't know... but Bama hasn't been well at playing all 60 minutes all year.

But Chizik must have fired his team up during halftime. It was a whole other game.

I figure he'd fire them up, but I didn't figure that Bama would shut down so much. I figured that Bama would keep scoring against Auburn's defense and that it would be hard for Auburn to close the huge point gap.

with the way that Bama out played Auburn in the first half, this was Bama's game to loose in the 2nd.

Still awesome to see Auburn chalk up their final regular season win though. WAR EAGLE

oh... what's up with the ref's and the celebration penalty against Farley? Even the announcers didn't agree with and they opened the halftime show pretty much saying it was one of the worst ref discretionary calls they'd seen

in other unrelated to Iron Bowl news...

Les Miles is no longer the luckiest coach in the SEC.

Arkansas 31 - LSU 23

What was the result?

Pete! What happened to Florida! I figured they'd come closer than this!

Florida 7 - Florida State 31

Also... in non SEC Play, Boise State got taken down a notch last night. Beaten by #19 Nevada in overtime

Boise St 31 - Nevada 34

I imagine next year when they start playing some SEC teams every year, they'll realize that a powderpuff season with all wins doesn't make you #1.

We still own the record: 26 years in a row now and actually have a chance for a Bowl; even if it's probably the Music City Bowl. The VOLS improved over the year and the VOLS nation has a promising future to look forward to. :dork2:
(I should say current record/streak)

Last edited:
It was a real pleasure to see the Black Bears go down to defeat tonight! As you might guess, I am a MSU alumni and fan.

LSU went all stupid against the Hogs, seems to happen every time they play in Arkansas. Oh well 10 and 2 is a lot better than anyone expected. May be going to the Cotton bowl. Hoping for a change for the better at offensive coordinator and QB next year.

Way to go Razorbacks. Looks like we'll get our first BCS bowl game (Sugar) if Auburn can beat South Carolina again. Was at the Hogs game and I've got to give it up for the LSU fans. They were very cool and classy. Not anything like the rumors I heard. They're welcome at our tailgate anytime. Woo Pig Sooie!!

Don't want to dissappoint....

but Auburn is the 2010 SEC CHAMPS!

as a friend of mine said ""I wonder if you can buy a roll of toilet paper in Auburn tonight...? ""

WAR DAMN EAGLE!

ncf_u_newton13_400.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom