2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bama. Not even close.

They win the SEC and then the National Championship and then next year.................they have to compete in the NFL :D

Bama. Not even close.

They win the SEC and then the National Championship and then next year.................they have to compete in the NFL :D

I'll give you 'Bama for the SEC, but I don't think they win the NC this year. I reckon they slip up somewhere (Arkansas this weekend looks like a good possibility), and OSU and Boise State jump ahead in the polls, run the table, and end up playing for the title.

Hey, just my opinion.

Boise State had better play someone worth a flip if they want a crack at the championship. That being said I really do not think the SEC will play for the championship this year either. Five years in a row is just too much.

Boise State had better play someone worth a flip if they want a crack at the championship. .

that's true.... They aren't playing a potential championship team all season. In fact they only have two TOP 25 teams on their schedule this year.

but they also have the issue of getting someone to actually play them..... no "power house team" wants to change its upcoming schedules to play them. most of them are already playing strong teams and don't need Boise State..... but Boise State needs them, in order to be recognized for what they think they are.

Boise State Athletic Director Gene Bleymaier has said publicly, loudly and clearly that the Broncos will play anybody, anytime, anywhere. Yet, no program is returning his calls. (reference Boise State Deserves Fair Shot | The Hoya)

so part of is is that they can't get anyone "big" to play them. But at the same time, I doubt they could take on a SEC Powerhouse team and win either.

Ok I just heard the best joke yet for the upcoming Arkansas/Alabama game on FOX Sports on MSN l Sports News, Scores, Schedules, Videos and Fantasy Games College experiment week 4. It goes like this:

The SEC has a high power game #10 vs #1 with two similar teams colliding in Arkansas. Both teams have an overpowering offense and a stiff defense. Both teams also are coached by coaches who have screwed over the NFL. So with both teams fans converging on Fayetteville Arkansas I am not sure what team will win but I am betting that Walmart will the the winner!

As for Boise State, they and other teams like Utah, TCU, and the like need to look at moving to a new conference or at the very least starting up their own with the top 10-12 teams of automatic BCS conferences.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom