2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Although, they are not found growing in Florida Swamps, Gators have an acquired taste for Buckeyes.

2007-01-08-fla-topper3.JPG

Gators: 41, Buckeyes: 14
January 9, 2007​

Last edited:
Well LSU just about got spanked by North Carolina, who had something like 13 players out and not playing....

If Les Miles keeps this up, they'' have a moving truck at his house before the season is over

Thirteen North Carolina Tar Heels players won't play vs. LSU Tigers in opener - ESPN

The general consensus is that OC Gary Crowton is the main issue and his failure to develop QB Jefferson. Actually Jefferson has regressed from his freshman year. Defense is improved under Chavis.
Miles will more than likely be in BR next year because his buy out is about 13 mil. Not that that is not doable but Louisiana has cut spending to all schools and buying out Miles would not be politically popular even though LSU athletics is only one of two schools, the other being Nebraska, that doesn't take state money and actually gives money to the university.

Wow I did not know that LSU and Nebraska did not used state money to boost their athletics programs! Kudos for them. As for Les Miles... I do not think he is as good as Nick Saban but he is still a good coach and LSU should keep him, at least until his contract is up.

Chalk up one for my hogs :D GA is starting to look better and their young quarterback, Murry is looking good. That team is still dangerous and will be even more dangerous next year.

Well it's real close to kickoff time for my VOLS to face off against Pete's lizards.
Hope we play decent.

I missed the game... just like Tennessee! :D Meyer chalked up his 6th straight victory over the Vols which improves his percentage to 100%. Wait... it was already 100% before the game started!!!

31-17 and looking at the stats, it appears that Florida is a second half team. I used to think it was just Tebow, but I am beginning to think it's a Meyer things. It's like he has to digest their playing style for a half before he knows how to attack their weaknesses.

The interception rate is crazy cool, and let's face it: the Gators are Otay on defense for the entire game. I think before the game, the opportunistic D had scored twice as many take aways as the next best SEC school. They were the National leaders in that statistic, and kept it that way with another two Is.

Congrats to your Team Pete!
icon14.gif
Yep, and it looks like the VOLS youth and lack of depth may plague them this year for sure in the second half. :depressed:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom