2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have a bad hunch that the title will get played for between Boise State and Buckeyes this year. They both have pretty soft schedules here on out. If OSU wins, and I suspect they would, we will have to hear the media go through a Tom Osborne like love in about how he finally got the monkey off his back.

Florida defeats South Florida 38-14: Speaking of sloppy Florida games this is another one. Granted FL cleaned up in the end but the Bulls were able to hang for the first three quarters. Still a win is a win. They will still be bad news for Tenn next week.
The first quarter was way sloppy for both Florida's D and O. Only the O was sloppy (inept) in the second quarter. Both the D and O were operating well after half time. It was back to Gator, dominate the crap out of them, football that we all know and love. Even Meyer was smiling for most of the half.

D- 4 (almost five) interceptions by Big D were key. Ahmad Black led his buds along the way. Recovering the fumble on the Florida 12 yard line as the Bulls had finally gotten a drive together was great.

O- Jeff Demps was the runaway big play maker. WOW. They guy is fast and he has afterburners. Brantley had some respectable numbers. Now, if we can only teach the man to run, he will be a real factor. Missing? snaps going all over the place! It looks like Pouncey has it down.

There was a huge improvement from last week. What needs to happen this week? Gator offensive confidence needs to start the moment the ball is first kicked off. Gator defense needs to produce a goose egg for their opponent. The raw talent is there, if these guys can learn to actually work together this team could go all the way.

Announcer idiocy: When he suggested that the heat won't affect the "Florida" team as much. Hey numb nutz: BOTH the teams are from Florida!

I like the way YOU think. :D I hope Boise state gets the chance to play an SEC team in a championship game. After they get their A** handed to them, there will be no more entertaining the idea that they deserve to be there.

Alabama would beat Boise State like a red-headed stepchild...

HAHAHA The heat should not affect the FL team! LMAO now thats just funny! Hey Netdoc I give your team credit, I thought GA would be a dark horse to win the east but after last week there are major doubts. Of course FL still has to play the SEC.

As for Ark being a threat in the West, Ryan Mallot MUST pull it together in the start of the game. If he has "timing" issues and if the Hogs turn over the ball three times like they did the first two days they will loose to GA next week. Now if they can pull everything together... well bye bye GA :D

I root for two teams... The Gators and whoever is playing UGa! :D

:uga:​

Hey? Just where is Onespeed? How do YOU deal with embarrassment?

...Ten loses to Oregon 13-48: ...Granted I expected them to loose and loose big but they gave me hope with a 13-0 start. Then when Oregon started to show some life Tenn just fell apart! They will have to compose themselves better, start making the tackles that really what killed them, if they hope to have any chance in the SEC!
Yeah, the 1st qtr. looked sorta promising, but; their youth and inexperience showed up. Looks like it will still take a couple years.
...Now what I really think is funny is when a Small-10 fan feels the need to come into an SEC chat just to talk trash :wink: But then with Ohio's record against the SEC maybe thats all they can do :D
Pretty much!
I like the way YOU think. :D I hope Boise state gets the chance to play an SEC team in a championship game. After they get their A** handed to them, there will be no more entertaining the idea that they deserve to be there.
True.:wink:

If Pryor comes out like he ended the Rose Bowl last year, god rest your SEC souls.

Luckily none of the SEC teams are as bad as Oregon! :shakehead:

I DON'T see that happening!

Hey I will give Oregon credit, they are a good team, the best in the Pac-10 this year and last. Net-Doc may root for two teams but I root for a bit more. Arkansas, any SEC team vs a non-SEC team, and ANY team playing against Ohio! Ohio simply has the most whining fans of any team I can think of and they are everywhere! Heck if I had my way Ohio would be ranked number 1 every year and then run through all 12 SEC teams in the championship game. I would even bet that Vandy would clean up on Ohio!

Back
Top Bottom