2010 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was thinking the same thing. I'm glad Tn. doesn't play NC for a while. :D

It'll prob take a couple years for UT to get things back to full strength as Dooley will have to "rotate out" some positions with new recruits and thin out the thugs recruited by Kiffen.

Though I'm not a UT fan, I do think that Dooley will bring some class back to their program.

Though I thought Kiffen was an idiot, he did well in preparing against #1 Alabama last year. Bama went into that game thinking it was going to be an easy win. They only thing that saved them was 2 blocked kicks.

It'll prob take a couple years for UT to get things back to full strength as Dooley will have to "rotate out" some positions with new recruits and thin out the thugs recruited by Kiffen.

Though I'm not a UT fan, I do think that Dooley will bring some class back to their program...
I'm thinking 2-3 yrs. also. I'm hoping with basically a fresh coaching staff, young team, and fan support; Tn. will get back to being a team that is considered one of the "beasts of the east".

Arkansas looked pretty good last Saturday as well :wink: Of course that was against a nobody and we have two more weeks till they have a real game.

Auburn looked a bit sloppy last night against Miss State. In fact the Bulldogs just about pulled that game out of their -ss!

This weekend will be a better look at team quality compared to last weeks tune ups.

Yes there will still be a few untested teams such as my Arkansas but there are several in conference matchups as well as a few important out of conference (Alabama vs Pen St) (Tenn vs Organ) and to a lesser degree (Florida vs South Florida.) Tough break for Tennessee though, I think Organ is just going to be too much for them this year.

...Tough break for Tennessee though, I think Oregon is just going to be too much for them this year.
Unfortunately, this VOL fan's gut says, that's probably gonna happen more this year than I care for!:(

Florida was a real disappointment today. I thought they should have been up in the 50's but at least it is a win. As long as we beat FSU it is a successful season! lol I think USF is going to be a pretty good game.
I was disappointed as well. All the first half points belonged to the Gator defense. Without their scoring and giving the offense beyond excellent field position, the Gators would have folded. Reminded me of the Mo game a few years ago. I certainly HOPE this lit a fire in their training.

I was disappointed as well. All the first half points belonged to the Gator defense. Without their scoring and giving the offense beyond excellent field position, the Gators would have folded. Reminded me of the Mo game a few years ago. I certainly HOPE this lit a fire in their training.

Mo game? :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom