2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

One more long a$$ week goes by, but the Gods of the bathroom scale smile on me again. I hit 194 lbs today, down from 199 lbs last week and a long way from 340 lbs.

One more long a$$ week goes by, but the Gods of the bathroom scale smile on me again. I hit 194 lbs today, down from 199 lbs last week and a long way from 340 lbs.
Wow, that is a respectable drop! I only lost -.6 this week, two dives, deep ones (130 and 106) therefore short, and two gym days. And I ate spaghetti and meatballs last night.

I am at 230.6. BTW, my goal is your last week's weight, 199. As long as the trend is down, I am happy.

Wow, that is a respectable drop! I only lost -.6 this week, two dives, deep ones (130 and 106) therefore short, and two gym days. And I ate spaghetti and meatballs last night.

I am at 230.6. BTW, my goal is your last week's weight, 199. As long as the trend is down, I am happy.

JT
No rice, no potato, no white bread, and most of all NO pasta, but any loss is good loss.

dw

Friday morning weigh-in last week. I dropped 4.0 pounds, down to 226.6 (from 250.0 on 8-27-10). I spent the weekend in Catalina (Two Harbors), did two boat dives and one dive from a kayak in 50-60' visibility. The kayak paddle was about 30 minutes each way, and because it was a new experience, I'm sure I burned plenty of calories! I ate pretty good, as in not badly. It looks like no other dives this week, so I will be in the gym as much as possible.

Friday morning weigh-in last week. I dropped 4.0 pounds, down to 226.6 (from 250.0 on 8-27-10). I spent the weekend in Catalina (Two Harbors), did two boat dives and one dive from a kayak in 50-60' visibility. The kayak paddle was about 30 minutes each way, and because it was a new experience, I'm sure I burned plenty of calories! I ate pretty good, as in not badly. It looks like no other dives this week, so I will be in the gym as much as possible.
Way to keep up the good work!

I had a cheat meal yesterday consisting of a double cheeseburger and fries... .but I couldn't bring myself to eat the bread... and yes... I did eat the potatoes, but that doesn't occur often.

A cheat meal once in a while, hell once a week, won't hurt. I usually have a taco or slice of pizza after my sat. weigh in.

JT.

Keep it up dude, that's a killer loss and before you know it you will be at goal.

Lordy peeps! I am glad that you are all here still. I have been on and off the fitness wagon for several weeks due to being heinously sick and on a cruise. But I signed up to do an Olympic-distance triathlon through Team in Training and am now working out 5-6x per week. Its CRAZY!

Sunday 11/07/10 - Run 35 minutes
Monday 11/08/10 - Day of Rest
Tuesday 11/09/10 - Timed Swim (35 minutes)
Wednesday 11/10/10 - GRUELING track workout - 1.5 hours.
Thursday 11/11/10 - Swim Workout (45 minutes, 3/4 mile)
Friday 11/12/10 - Have to jog tonight.

Wish me luck peeps. This is a 5 month training period and I am already tired! :D

Lordy peeps! I am glad that you are all here still. I have been on and off the fitness wagon for several weeks due to being heinously sick and on a cruise. But I signed up to do an Olympic-distance triathlon through Team in Training and am now working out 5-6x per week. Its CRAZY!

Sunday 11/07/10 - Run 35 minutes
Monday 11/08/10 - Day of Rest
Tuesday 11/09/10 - Timed Swim (35 minutes)
Wednesday 11/10/10 - GRUELING track workout - 1.5 hours.
Thursday 11/11/10 - Swim Workout (45 minutes, 3/4 mile)
Friday 11/12/10 - Have to jog tonight.

Wish me luck peeps. This is a 5 month training period and I am already tired! :D

Damn that's alot of workout. No more spec. ops for me, I'm to old and to retired. Good luck Sarita, it takes a lot of dedication and work to stay in training that long.

Back
Top Bottom