2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks Deep! I know we are building base fitness at this point, but you are right - it is a lot of training. I hope to be "ripped" by the end of it ... Yeah right, but a girl has gotta dream right!? :wink:

Jogged this evening for 22 minutes plus some walking. My legs were really heavy feeling this morning so I didn't want to push it.

Tomorrow is my first COACHED CYCLING Workout ... Looking forward to a group ride although I might be humbled again! :) At least I am learning all the areas for improvement that exist for me! Sunday is a Coached Swim/Run Workout. Another opportunity for humility! :)

Thanks Deep! I know we are building base fitness at this point, but you are right - it is a lot of training. I hope to be "ripped" by the end of it ... Yeah right, but a girl has gotta dream right!? :wink:

Jogged this evening for 22 minutes plus some walking. My legs were really heavy feeling this morning so I didn't want to push it.

Tomorrow is my first COACHED CYCLING Workout ... Looking forward to a group ride although I might be humbled again! :) At least I am learning all the areas for improvement that exist for me! Sunday is a Coached Swim/Run Workout. Another opportunity for humility! :)

Be careful in the beginning, recovering from an injury would set you back further then just training slow.

Another weigh in comes and goes.....Today 193 lbs, down 1 lb from last weigh in and a total loss of 147 lbs.

147!!! Amazing! Youve lost a whole person in weight! Congrats!!!

11 weeks now. I lost -1.4 this week for a total loss of -24.8 since 27 August. I am at 225.2, down from 250.0.

I had two gym days and two dives this week. When lifting I am going for more reps at less weight, but I do like me some big iron.

As long as the trend is down . . .

11 weeks now. I lost -1.4 this week for a total loss of -24.8 since 27 August. I am at 225.2, down from 250.0.

I had two gym days and two dives this week. When lifting I am going for more reps at less weight, but I do like me some big iron.

As long as the trend is down . . .

250.....225.....200....It appears to me that you are half way. That's great, now you are on the down hill side, so keep it up.

250.....225.....200....It appears to me that you are half way. That's great, now you are on the down hill side, so keep it up.

Ah, thanks for the encouraging words. I'm keeping the goal at 200 for now, but reading your progress is making me start to think that 190 could be a possibility . . .

But first things first. Time for some oatmeal and then to the gym. Have a good day and week, all.

Awesome work JT! I have ultimately gained a little bit of weight over the last few months but can tell that it will soon be gone with the training. ....

Awesome work JT! I have ultimately gained a little bit of weight over the last few months but can tell that it will soon be gone with the training. ....

Positive Mental Attitude......with it you can do anything, without it you can't do anything.

Thanks Deepwater!

So, weekend training consisted of the following:
Saturday 11/13 - Cycling clinic + 45 minute hill training - 8.5 miles but those hills were a doozey.
Sunday 11/14 - Swim and Run clinics. Swimming and running drills. 90 minutes in the pool, 55 minutes of running drills and 25 minutes of core.
Today - a MUCH needed rest day! :)

Monday - REST! And it was lovely!
Tuesday 11/16 - Swimming laps, doing drills. 1750 meters in the pool, 45 minutes. Phew! Tomorrow - track day!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom