2010 Fitness Exercise Challenge!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I took a nice hike down the street up into the hills, it was a beautiful day and I could see past blooming wildflowers across SF Bay to both the Golden Gate and Bay Bridge.

MB:
Yup - Did some paper work, buy just couldn't get to the gear... We need a good lotto ticket so we can hire out some of this stuff!!

And Thank Tou!!!:doctor:
Is that DaThank you! :)

So, you posting in this thread means you're ready to do some exercise with us??:D

Congrats Sarita!!!!

I would love to do a 36:+ 5K!!!

dp100315.jpg

Going the distance. Just wanted to share mileage total for February is 90 miles. This year I am traveling via treadmill, stairclimber and outdoor walking and hiking to upstate New York. The incentive - my kids live there. Total mileage from Carlsbad, CA is 2,607.

Nice. Good luck! Drink lots of water! :)

Good morning all! Tuesday 3/16 - 6:00 a.m. Cycling class. Difficult to get up with the time change but it happened - miraculously. Class was extremely difficult with a lot of speedwork and challenges. Survived. Again - miraculously. :)

No exercise for me right now. Only got in some light swimming/diving over the weekend. Then yesterday went to the ENT for my ear which has been bothering me for a month. Funny, didn't impact my diving (GOOD!). He injected my ear with steroids and it knocked my socks off. Twice I almost passed out, the first time they almost called the ambulance.. yikes. Apparently everybody reacts to the shots differently and this is how my body reacted.
So no exercise for me.. am gonna go to yoga tonight after leaving work early to go home and rest (which is what I should be doing instead of being on this stupid computer!) and see how it goes.

HAHAHAHA! I :heart: this - especially as I always wonder if something like that is going to happen to me. :dork2:

Have to find that video of a person on a machine.. can't describe it, but I just keep hitting replay! This comic reminded me of it...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom