2006 SEC Football Discussion Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So,

December 8th will prove to be a Wonderful Day in Gator history... :D

Gators vs the Buckeyes.

GO GATORS!

They dont give any trophies for getting there. Either the Red or the Blue is going to be nothing more than an answer to a trivia quesiton in a couple of months...

NetDoc:
So,

December 8th will prove to be a Wonderful Day in Gator history... :D

Gators vs the Buckeyes.

GO GATORS!

Cool!!! And if Florida beats Ohio St. Auburn then will not only have beaten the SEC Champ, but also the BCS National Champ. All I can say is WAR EAGLE.

Amazing how a screw up of getting beat by 2 non-ranked teams (Arkansas and georgia) screwed Auburn out of a shot at the National championship. (Of course Auburn did that all by themselves and didn't require anyone elses help.)

Pete, your right:

GO GATORS!

I'll back my FL teams every year, though I have my PREFERENCES as to which team should win in head to head matches. I have the clearest intention that the Gators will beat the Buckeyes in a clean game with no erronious penalties against either team that bring about the outcome as was seen a few years ago with OS played before. Both teams have had incredible seasons and truely deserve this opportunity to raise the championship trophy!

mike_s:
Amazing how a screw up of getting beat by 2 non-ranked teams (Arkansas and georgia) screwed Auburn out of a shot at the National championship. (Of course Auburn did that all by themselves and didn't require anyone elses help.)

The problem is Mike that many Auburn fans were spoiled by the 2004 team (which was the best SEC team in the past 20 years). I felt that the '06 team was going to have problems, so I'm actually quite pleased with a 10-2 record and a top 10 finish again. At the start of the season I felt that the OL was going to have problems and that the defense was not going to be as good as '05 let alone the '04 team. Many Auburn fans seem to have forgotten the Barfield years and that is thanks to Tuberville.

mike_s:

But they needed the refs help to beat LSU.

captain:
But they needed the refs help to beat LSU.

So the refs made Russell throw the ball 4 yards short of the end zone on the last play. Oh well. I guess next year LSU needs to contribute more to the referee benevolence fund.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom