2006 "Crab Grab"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I like the title. "Redneck Riveria Crab Grab". Looks cool. Did you have a diver with color? Looks pretty cool.

CRABGRAB3.GIf

Tried to put the image up that you posted, but for some reason it puts up the "x". It must not like me.

We at Gary's Gulf Divers would love to host this event, I even have certified scales that we could use. We could have the weigh in or what ever You will call it at Tacky Jacks Oyster Bar if Ya'll would like.

algulfdiver:
We at Gary's Gulf Divers would love to host this event, I even have certified scales that we could use. We could have the weigh in or what ever You will call it at Tacky Jacks Oyster Bar if Ya'll would like.

heck... if we weigh it, we can't lie about "how big it was" as easy!

We will be there however for air fills, beer, and to lie about how big our catch was.

algulfdiver:

Thanks Gary!

I meant to ask you if you'd lend your name as host of this event!

Gary's Gulf Divers - Official Alabama host of the 2006 Redneck Riviera Crab Grab!

I forgot to mention - Since it's all about the "fish stories" the T-shirts will only be available on-site in L and XL. I could have GetBentScuba.com sell them directly in any style/size.

August 18,19,20 is the Thunder on the Gulf Power Boat Race weekend.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom