2006 "Crab Grab"

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Since you people are always invading the Panhandle can a Panhandler invade your shindig?:blinking: My Uncle Jim would always take care of getting the meat out of crabs for me. Who is going to volunteer their services? :D :blinking:

Dang-it... I can't come that weekend. (have a wedding to attend out of state!). I still want a T-shirt though!

How about the wording on the shirt of something like "Emerald Coast Crab Grab 2006". (My thinking that "Emerald Coast" would cover the entire area, or is that incorrect?)

mike_s:
Dang-it... I can't come that weekend. (have a wedding to attend out of state!). I still want a T-shirt though!

How about the wording on the shirt of something like "Emerald Coast Crab Grab 2006". (My thinking that "Emerald Coast" would cover the entire area, or is that incorrect?)

Sorry, that is the weekend. Tell them to move the wedding.

I could call it the "Redneck Riviera" Crab Grab, or Greater Gulf Coast Crab Grab.

I got a quote on the t-shirts, so I'm going to get those made (or maybe polo shirts) from getbentScuba.com, once I get the diver's silhouette right. Your email was really good, but I'm not sure about the scooter.

kchFLA:
Since you people are always invading the Panhandle can a Panhandler invade your shindig?:blinking: My Uncle Jim would always take care of getting the meat out of crabs for me. Who is going to volunteer their services? :D :blinking:
\

<Scary Poltergeist medium mode on>

Come to the Crab Grab, children. All are welcome. All are welcome.

<Scary Poltergeist medium mode off>

Ya gots ta pick your own [nose, crabs, friends].

paulwall:
Sorry, that is the weekend. Tell them to move the wedding.

Actually, if they would just cancel the [snip]

(I shouldn't say more... I'll get in trouble).

You get the crab-grab-diver pic I sent?

Here's the image that paul put up with the crab "grabbing" a diver.

crabgrab2.gif

Regrets. I have to drive number 1 daughter back NORTH to school that weekend. 10 hours each way will kill the better part of a weekend. If the weekend moves due to weather, I'll be sure to consider it.
Howard

My calender's marked... :14:

What license do I need for taking crab and where do I get it?

DawgDiver:
My calender's marked... :14:

What license do I need for taking crab and where do I get it?

You need a valid saltwater fishing license in the state where you will be "grabbing" you can get the FL online at http://myfwc.com/license/

Alabama requires at least a saltwater fishing license available online at http://www.dcnr.state.al.us/fishing/freshwater/license/

Read up on the regulations for whichever state you choose to dive. Ignorance of the fishing laws will not prevent ticketing.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom