2 used hp100 price?!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Msr1015

Registered
Reaction score
So I’m about to pull the trigger on two barely used faber hp100s. Guy is asking 200 per tank. Bought in 2021 and used a couple times. Will be doing a local pick up. Is this a good deal? I feel like it’s hard to beat. They both are hot dipped and have boots on them too. Pics look good too.

So I’m about to pull the trigger on two barely used faber hp100s. Guy is asking 200 per tank. Bought in 2021 and used a couple times. Will be doing a local pick up. Is this a good deal? I feel like it’s hard to beat. They both are hot dipped and have boots on them too. Pics look good too.
That's a great deal, since the prices that I am seeing for new tanks of that volume, now run closer to US 400.00 each, if not occasionally higher; and it sounds like, since they were claimed to be relatively new, will still be within hydro for a couple of years.

They will probably require, at the least, a visual inspection . . .

Great deal actually!! Jump on it!

That's a good deal. It seems the latest batch of tanks Faber just put out the prices went up about $30 per tank.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom