2 hose regulator Siebe Gorman Vintage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sary

Reaction score
# of dives
for sale
High quality vintage diving equipment the regulators belonged to my great uncle he worked as a commercial diver in Northern California The job runs in the family the vintage Nimrod BC I used in the 1980’s working in black water in Southeast Asia though already very old at the time the separate tank easily charged of a scuba tank made it much better than the newer models.

legendary Siebe Gorman 2 hose regulator made in England for professional diving Siebe Gorman diving helmets best standards of quality and reliability among professional and military divers. After the II World War, the commercial outburst of scuba diving. The famous twin hose regulator In 1962 the Merlin Mk IV was became the standard twin hose regulator adopted by the Royal Navy for more than two decades.

Very Collectable 1960’s chrome exhaust regulator Since 1957, the American Healthways produced a large number of magnificent regulators,

Nemrod is a Spanish firm which makes scuba gear,

give me a call
805 578 5404
Have a look on creigslist

Scuba Diving 2 hose regulator Siebe Gorman Vintage
los angeles craigslist > westside-southbay > for sale / wanted > sporting goods
PostingID: 1611401972

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom