1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When is this DOR going to be? I have not done dive and trek in a long time. What dive profile are you thinking of? Maybe I can use my RB.

solanabezo:
When is this DOR going to be? I have not done dive and trek in a long time. What dive profile are you thinking of? Maybe I can use my RB.

dec 17th. will do 2-3 dives greater than 60ft but the rest will be shallow dives (40-30 ft). We'll be beginning early (7:30am) to complete all the dives (and catch the turtles!). Note: don't have to do all the dives. I'm interested to see your RB unit.

solanabezo:
Maybe I can use my RB.

would be perfect to use in diventrek:) like chip im curious to see your rig, never seen one used.

I might be coming from Solana by boat. Hope that there are not too many guests that weekend. Would love to join you guys.

solanabezo:
I might be coming from Solana by boat. Hope that there are not too many guests that weekend. Would love to join you guys.

looking forward to meeting you joel.

paolov:
you really have to invite jonix to this dive for him to be able to test his HOOD ! :D

just did, not just the swiss hood, the ss bp venture wing & suunto as well...ahhhh tsalap ehehehehe

Twomixdiver:
ahem... ahem....:D

:D

water temp this not so bad 81F used my 0.5 without the HOOD! even for the nightdive :D

clgsamson:
do you have a "safety" diver when you do each dive this weekend? (10 dive PPD marathon)

what do you mean by "safety" diver?

Back
Top Bottom