1st PPD-DM (Dive Marathon)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

more updated list: :)

1. spoon
2. chip
3. ish
4. halthron
5. iris
6. vince
7. rej
8. moonie
9. apartchiki

Edit: ^^^^^ this is the real chip telling everyone that I forgot to sign out of Iris's comp in her lab. Thanks Iris! :) I just hope you didn't write anything in the women's view! :11:

chip104:
more updated list: :)

1. spoon
2. chip
3. ish
4. halthron
5. iris
6. vince
7. rej
8. moonie
9. apartchiki
after doing 6,7 or 8 dives and you feel that you are tired already, STOP! You're not playing russian roulette. Remember, none of the divers with you are responsible for your safety; YOU ARE.

clgsamson:
after doing 6,7 or 8 dives and you feel that you are tired already, STOP! You're not playing russian roulette. Remember, none of the divers with you are responsible for your safety; YOU ARE.

I know of a more pleasant way to get a head ache and a hangover. :D

Twomixdiver:
I know of a more pleasant way to get a head ache and a hangover. :D

me too, i got another way of getting tired without fear of DCI. lets just keep it to ourselves that divng accidents increases with fatigue... air embolism may happen in just 10ft of depth difference. lets not let them worry of this things. :05:

oh well..... but seeing guys on a BP/W doing those kind of dives... well maybe they are testing their rigs..... HEY JONIX, this is a dive for you , for you to test your NEW RIG !:D

maybe i can join one or two of these dives..... before i attend the party .....

paolov:
oh well..... but seeing guys on a BP/W doing those kind of dives... well maybe they are testing their rigs..... HEY JONIX, this is a dive for you , for you to test your NEW RIG !:D

il actually be testing my new doubles rig in very shalow water:)

Spoon:
il actually be testing my new doubles rig in very shalow water:)

you really have to invite jonix to this dive for him to be able to test his HOOD ! :D

Back
Top Bottom