1970's vintage ScubaPro SOS Depth Guage

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dack

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
1970's vintage ScubaPro SOS Depth Gauge, $50 including USPS Priority shipping.

I posted this a while back and had several people ask if it was available, but then not reply to my replies. OK, one more time...please make an offer if interested.

Front says "SOS PATENT (S) MADE IN ITALY". Helium filled, 500 foot depth limit. The condition is pretty good for 30+ years old, I certainly never thought it was that old when I got it.

It still works great - I recently dove this down to about 60 feet and the readings were accurate compared to a modern computer, within a couple feet.

The rubber back shows very little wear, the chrome bezel shows some surface scratches and has one medium sized spot and a few small spots where the chrome has flaked off. The glass has just minor small scratches from normal wear and tear. It has serial #3775 hand etched onto the wrist strap holder. There is no wrist strap.

DSC_0182.JPG

I'll take it. PM me details

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom