Closed Navcon VI U.S.Divers U S Navy Regulator NM Non Magnetic Scuba Regulator

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

simplediver247

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
U.S.Divers NM ( Non Magnetic ) Navcon VI Scuba Regulator US Navy EOD Regulator belonged to my Dad, also have his USN WWII 1942 Double 50s Steel Scuba Tanks w Back Pack. It is very clean in and out, hoses are still soft, snap mouth piece is soft, exhaust ports will need to be replaced as there is a small tear on the end as shown in the pictures. The can has no dings or dents and has tiny / minor chips or wear marks as shown in the pics. Inside diaphragm is still soft but should be serviced / updated before diving this reg. It has the original U S Divers 3000 psi Pressure Gauge Non Magnetic, chrome is in excellent condition but the gauge plastic cover is heavily scratched. This Navcon VI reg is Non Magnetic, except the metal plate on the rubber diaphragm has a slight / barely magnetic attraction and possibly the lever. I think the diaphragm was replaced at some point. Pictures show actual condition. I am in Valparaiso Indiana Selling $399.00

Attachments

• Gallery 2.jpg
    Gallery 2.jpg
    61.9 KB · Views: 125
  • internals tight.jpg
    internals tight.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 113
  • inside screen.jpg
    inside screen.jpg
    81.3 KB · Views: 103
  • everything open.jpg
    everything open.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 1st stage left side tight.jpg
    1st stage left side tight.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 95
  • regulator front tight.jpg
    regulator front tight.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 109
This gear is absolutely ancient. It might be interesting to one of the vintage-scuba divers/collectors, who knows what they're doing.

This gear is absolutely ancient. It might be interesting to one of the vintage-scuba divers/collectors, who knows what they're doing.
Still fully functional, depends on personal preference, you may think my double hose reg setups are old too but fully updated and best breathing regs you'll dive with. 225 ft touch and go with no issues with my 1960s Phoenix double hose setup.

Attachments

• me close FB.jpg
    me close FB.jpg
    132.4 KB · Views: 85
  • Doubles on boat .jpg
    Doubles on boat .jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 81
  • al gallery.jpg
    al gallery.jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 89
Is this the same item being sold on ebay ?

1677761605429.png

here:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom