15 October 2005 Upgrade Bug List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cardzard:
May I ask why ?
It was certianly used by many of us here on the board.

The tool had a lot of bugs which conflicted severely with some of the new features in this upgrade.

Tech Admin:
The countdown timer has been retired.
awwwwwwwwwww, i hate that

I can't seem to find how to post pics to my general member gallery. This used to be the default, now it is the Scubadude Photo Contest album. Any hints on how to post to each individual member's gallery ? Thanks - Nick

Right, so everything is showing up as a new post. Even things i read a week ago...and yes i am logged in. Lots of red diveflags...no blue...wasn't like that 8 hours ago but is now

Maybe it would be nice to have a mark-all-as-read button.
Also, the old SW would move a thread that the user responds to to the top of the "New Posts" list -- it doesn't seem to happen as of right now, though I could have sworn that was working as of last night. This morning I responded to "Thoughts on deep diving", I can see the response if I go through the Forums hierarchy, but it isn't showing in New Posts. (logic glitch?)

Cowabunga! When I click UserCP, I expect to see subscribed threads with new posts.

Now, I get THE LAST 40 SUBSCRIBED THREADS, except not the ones I looked at this morning...?

I think I'm seeing what's happening -- "New Posts" is now acting as "unread posts", rather than the older mechanism where it showed all new posts, in descending time order. If I read something, it disappears when I next press New Posts.
Any chance of getting back the older style "New Posts"? Maybe nobody else runs into it, but I seem to see a fair number of posts where you want to point to other threads, and with them disappearing from the list you have to go hunting.
Not a problem, just a question.

Yah new post ain't working.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom