15 October 2005 Upgrade Bug List

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

HBDiveGirl:
I've been logging in at the homepage.
I have now clicked on the "remember me" box, and perhaps this will solve the problem. Maybe I had not checked this since the upgrade...
Thanks for the tip! :D
Claudette
Thanks, TechAdmin... you've saved the day!
I've been checking the "Remember Me" box, and am no longer getting booted out from PMs and posts when I hit the submit key.

Just another case of PIBCAK (Problem Is Between Chair And Keyboard)

Good catch!
Claudette

Great! I'm going to swap around a few settings to insure that box is prechecked for everyone!

Hi,

Will a lightweight (e.g., PDA) skin/theme be installed? My Treo is my primary access, as the site is blocked from work (courtesy of the SEC ...).

Thanks,
Walter

Now that the major bugs all appear to be fixed, I wonder if I am the only one still seeing the following two idiosyncrasies.

Problem 1:
I don’t see thumbnails, until I carefully move my pointer to just the right pixel to change it to a hand. Then When I click, I see the picture. Sometimes there’s a dash to show me where to click. Sometimes not. Examples of each in this thread:
http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=117144

Problem 2:
After I log out, I get the usual message:

You have been logged out from ScubaBoard.Com

• Return to the page you were previously viewing
• Go to forums index

But if I click on either selection, I get the message:

Where are you going?

It looks like you have followed a bad link or tried to access a page that no longer exists . . .
. etc.
<And if I persist and click on Scubaboard Forums in the new set of selections, it goes to the home page instead.>

Or am I just doing things wrong?

knotical:
Problem 2:
After I log out, I get the usual message: (see above)
But if I click on either selection, I get the message:(see above)
I get the same thing. The links on that page don't work. I don't know why you thumbnails aren't working, mine do.

Thanks for reporting this, the problem should now be fixed.

Tech Admin:
You can access the site via pda by going to www.scubaboard.com/archive. Posting isn't possible but you can read all of the forums.

Hi,

I didn't see the "new posts" view there, just glancing at it.

There had been a lightweight PDA theme in the last couple of versions that provided pretty much full functionality for thin clients, any prognosis for such again?

Thanks!
Walter

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom