140 Used Tanks, 32 sets of regs, 50 BCs - All Must Go!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bought two tanks. 1 tank leaks. I replaced the oring and leaks when I put the reg 1st stage I hear a hissing sound. The other tank is fine when i put the reg on. Both tanks passed vis. So do I need to buy a new valve or something?

Bought two tanks. 1 tank leaks. I replaced the oring and leaks when I put the reg 1st stage I hear a hissing sound. The other tank is fine when i put the reg on. Both tanks passed vis. So do I need to buy a new valve or something?

Rebuild the valve.

Give me a call. Is the tank leaking by itself without the first stage? I'll gladly send you another valve. I'll take care of it. Send me a PM and I'll reply with my number. Sorry, I will make it right.

Can you give me an idea of when the tank will be sent out? I see the shipping label has been created a week ago but no tank has been sent :(

We took nearly 20 tanks and dropped them off at Fedex on Friday. I'll watch and see if the Fedex tracking updates today. We made it there
Right before closing. Hope that helps. Shoot me a note when you get them too. Thanks!

We took nearly 20 tanks and dropped them off at Fedex on Friday. I'll watch and see if the Fedex tracking updates today. We made it there
Right before closing. Hope that helps. Shoot me a note when you get them too. Thanks!

Thanks, I will let you know. :D

Hi,
Do you have any (80) tanks left? If so would you consider shipping 4 of them to Tasmania (Australia) and what would the freight charge be?

Cheers,
Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom