133 for doubles? how common is it?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Option 1: Disconnect the inflator hose using it's handy quick disconnect fitting. Inflate orally as needed.

Option 2: Pull out the knife, start hacking, and create a fairly massive air leak to deal with while you're surfacing 'with your drysuit'.

Which to choose.......

Have you tried disconnecting a line with dry gloves it's nearly impossible that's why I said I would cut it not all the way but enough of a the hose is easily replaceable

Well, I certainly wish you the best in your endeavors. You might want to find an old hose and give this plan a dry run before staking your life on it, though. I think you'll be surprised.

Turn the valve off while depressing the deflate button if you can't disconnect it promptly.

Getting the knife out and hacking away is moronic when there's already a way to make the thing leak air out.

Have you tried disconnecting a line with dry gloves it's nearly impossible that's why I said I would cut it not all the way but enough of a the hose is easily replaceable

Yes..I do it practically every other weekend in dry gloves with heavy liners. It is not anywhere near close to being nearly impossible. I suggest swapping out your inflator hose if it's giving you that much trouble or adding one of these to it.

DeepSeaSupply - Product Detail

As frank as I can be here, the fact that you think your first option is to cut your LP inflator scares me. A lot.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom