10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
135lbs!!!! thats SO TINY!! man, if i saw you then i would be making you eat

i take it your vertically challanged Cheaddar???

CheddarChick:
You guys are the best...
OK Here it really goes:
BC before children (ok 27 years ago)
135lbs 1980 (yikes)
today...............
ahhhhhh...........
craapppppp!!!!
169 lbs on Jan 3
164 lbs today
But I have really big b**bs so that acounts for about 15 lbs LOL

Kudos to CheddarChick!​
I however am still a coward!​

CheddarChick:
You guys are the best...
OK Here it really goes:
BC before children (ok 27 years ago)
135lbs 1980 (yikes)
today...............
ahhhhhh...........
craapppppp!!!!
169 lbs on Jan 3
164 lbs today
But I have really big b**bs so that acounts for about 15 lbs LOL

:useless:
Get-r-done -- show us a pic for one!

im with you Miss Linda... but in support of ER i will say she is not alone with her current weight :wink:

heheheh - my hubby has no idea! at my biggest or now... if im on the scales and he walks in i make him close his eyes

Not a big loss at all guys.. in fact I have gained and lost the same 2 lbs 3 times this week alone.
5'6" Almity...
But the reason for the weight gain 27 years ago announced his engagement in July and his wedding date is set for Nov 3, 2007. So I am really trying life style changes this time.. Write every food crumb to go in.. drink lots of water..work my fat fanny off..

walk in while you are on the scale???????
Not a chance in HE!!

5'6'.... heheheh - you wouldnt make it in my family.... we all 6''ers.... my gosh,.... how big would i have been if i wasnt so tall

yeah - i LOVE a wedding!!!!!! good for you Cheddar.... finally getting him off your hands and a pretty dress!

almitywife:
heheheh - my hubby has no idea! at my biggest or now... if im on the scales and he walks in i make him close his eyes

Well, the truck weigh station kicked me off again tonight.. said I was taking up room the real trucks would need to use for their 'pass go' tickets tonight. No new weight for me till Thursday

LOL I AM the short one....Used to be able to freeze them in their tracks with a look. now I just get a pity look... Even from the girl..5'9"

i had no idea how tough it can be for vertically challanged people until once i went to the store with a co worker who was practically jumping up and down to get a can from the top shelf while i talked to her

at some point she stopped and said 'are you going to help me'... i didnt even think for a second what the heck she was doing.. just thought she was jumping for the heck of it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom