10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In the interest of full disclosure, 194# this morning. 183 was the least I've weighed in probably 15 years, so this should be fun. And good luck to you all.

i once made a pair of speedos for a guy out of sparkly purple dancing style fabric..... it was for mardi gra

(for us, mardi gra is the gay march down in sydney)

Ok (Take a big breath)....can't believe I will admit this to (sort of) strangers the worl over. But If ER can and almity can post her picture..what doi I have to be afraid of...

diving.jpg

Do you think I can stand to lose a pound or 2

Sorry laughing to hard to spell.....

erparamedic:
I can't believe I posted my weight! OMG!

Girl you are far braver then I am, takes a lot of courage to do that! I hope you win the gift certificate (but that won't stop me from trying to be the first 10# loser)

GO GIRL!

YEAH!!! CoolTec - that prize ROCKS!!!!!

i havent seen a bunch of gals so excited since we went camping and found a packet of tim tams way at the bottom of a bag!!!

which reminds me... CoolTec... did you receive your aussie tee from Challange #1 yet???

i mailed it weeks ago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom