10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
erparamedic:
I'm in.... as of this morning (1/23)... I'm 278.4 (Ugh... but I've already lost 15.4 lbs in the last 2 1/2 weeks! So, I'm on a roll!).

I can't believe I posted my weight! OMG!

see, now you got it out there.. no turning back now

CBulla:
see, now you got it out there.. no turning back now

You're right, Colin.... that took guts! There was only a select few that knew... now it's out for the world to see! LOL

I'm doing the "Biggest Loser" at work too. Anyone who wanted "in" put $10 in and whoever loses the biggest % by June gets all the money!

OK, I'll bite ... 240.8 lbs. as of this morning's weigh-in.

Only managed to lose 2 lbs in the past couple of weeks ... all this working out makes me hungry ... :wink:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

leah:
I am in. Just got my new wet suit and I look like a giant Ball Park Frank hot dog. They plump when you cook'em. VEry humbling to look in the mirror. My goal it another 25 by the time warm weather and water get here.
Know what you mean.. I had a wetsuit that I forced myself to get into. I compared it to stuffing a marshmallow into a film canister! LOL. So glad I am not there, just for today.
(eating homemade hummus with crackers and carrots for lunch)

erparamedic:
I'm in.... as of this morning (1/23)... I'm 278.4 (Ugh... but I've already lost 15.4 lbs in the last 2 1/2 weeks! So, I'm on a roll!).

I can't believe I posted my weight! OMG!

Great job! You posted your weight and your recent loss to intimidate everyone :D

Wish I could play but this weight isn't going to come off I'm afraid. 6 weeks of working out and watching what I eat and I haven't lost a pound but my dress pants fit better even if my jeans don't :confused: (Daggone "shrink to fit")

Good luck to all!
Ber :lilbunny:

Ber Rabbit:
Great job! You posted your weight and your recent loss to intimidate everyone :D

Wish I could play but this weight isn't going to come off I'm afraid. 6 weeks of working out and watching what I eat and I haven't lost a pound but my dress pants fit better even if my jeans don't :confused: (Daggone "shrink to fit")

Good luck to all!
Ber :lilbunny:

Thanks, Ber!

As for you... you've gained muscle, lost fat, shifted weight. Good for you! It's always nice when your clothing fits better!

I stopped using the talking scale... it was set up for blind people therefore they took great pride in setting up their own cunning commentary for others when it was used. Ever have a scale say to you "Woah! That gold statue of Buddah weighs less than you do!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom