10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:wave-smil you guys R O C K!!!

im fired up into healthier mode today - no chocolate will pass these lips today!

welcome to all the new faces... great to see you!!!

Bulla... i expect a St Valentine Day speedo soon :wink:

Well, as of this a.m., I've only managed to lose two pounds since this thing started. Slow going, but it still feels good to be a loser.

CheddarChick:
Rats, worked out for 2 days, watched my intake, gained 1.5 lbs....Hate my scale, the damn thing is digital and you can't cheat it.... Shoot now I have 11.5lbs to lose....
dont worry Cheddar... i found the same problem last week... scales goingdown and then friday they shot up followed by TOM (sorry guys) and water retention...it passes (literally) so give ita few days

CBulla:
I stopped using the talking scale... it was set up for blind people therefore they took great pride in setting up their own cunning commentary for others when it was used. Ever have a scale say to you "Woah! That gold statue of Buddah weighs less than you do!"

LMAO!! That scale would wind up bashed, beaten, and DEAD if it said that to me! LOL:D I don't like scales anyway... and certainly wouldn't take any smart alec comments from one! LOL

I don't blame you for not using it! :wink:

almitywife:

im fired up into healthier mode today - no chocolate will pass these lips today!

welcome to all the new faces... great to see you!!!

No chocolate for me either! There was all kinds of candy (mainly chocolate) sitting out at work last night... not a single piece touched my mouth! Then they ordered out chinese, and I declined and ate a fat free yogurt and 1/2 of a grilled chicken sandwich.

CBulla.... we want to see YOU IN a valentines speedo! Don't forget the bling! :wink:

almitywife:

Oh dare I?? Has Jenny mentioned the speedo she gave me to wear?

erparamedic:
LMAO!! That scale would wind up bashed, beaten, and DEAD if it said that to me! LOL:D I don't like scales anyway... and certainly wouldn't take any smart alec comments from one! LOL
Yeah.. that one and "WOAH! I bet it takes 4 people to hug all the way around you!" and "Is Ringling Brothers in Town? I think we just found the lost elephant" were all real gut busters! :D

almitywife:

Chocolate has passed my lips, savored over the taste buds and passed on to the inner regions...
Was doing pretty good until after lunch and wanted something sweet. Its an old habit from way back when I quit smoking, instead of a cigarette after a meal, I had something sweet. Crave it infact. If I can rid the system of sweets (takes me about 3-5 days) then I am fine, but until then, I am like a heroin addict! GIMMEEEE CHOCOLATE!!!!

CBulla:
Ever have a scale say to you "Woah! That gold statue of Buddah weighs less than you do!"
No, but I've had people refer to Mi Lo Fo (the happy-looking statue in most Chinese Restaurants) as my twin brother ... :shakehead

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

CBulla:
Oh dare I?? Has Jenny mentioned the speedo she gave me to wear?

Yeah.. that one and "WOAH! I bet it takes 4 people to hug all the way around you!" and "Is Ringling Brothers in Town? I think we just found the lost elephant" were all real gut busters! :D

OMG! That scale would not have survived the day! LMAO!

As for the speedo... we want a real pic of you in the valetines speedo! LOL

My hubby has a red speedo with the white dive stripe thru it. He wears it semi-well! LOL:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom