10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well at least you and Cheddar have the kids to blame :D i dont even get to have a puppy to blame for being fat

but, i can blame my long dead nanna... she and i apparently look very similar and it looks like you cant fight genes!

almitywife:
well at least you and Cheddar have the kids to blame :D i dont even get to have a puppy to blame for being fat

but, i can blame my long dead nanna... she and i apparently look very similar and it looks like you cant fight genes!

LOL... well, I could blame it on my kids a little easier a few years ago... they're... uh... 7 and 9 now. LOL I'm thinking the "baby fat" period is long over. LOL I did get cursed with the fat gut, butt, and hips of my dad's side. I dunno where the b@@bs came from! Hahaha!

WOW! You guys have been a talking while I was working and working out!
That pic of Colin on my couch was taken New Years Eve.

Truth be told, when I started the first 10lb challenge, I thought I would be an easy winner, but since that first one, I have maintained with only a 5lb flux in weight! I am looking at Ash Wednesday again this year as a starting point for myself. Not that I am stopping now, but to refocus.

I believe I am the most vertically challenged one in the challenge do I get a poundage handicap? (you know kind of like what the do in bowling or golf)

Absoultely!!!! What shall we use. and because I think guys lose weight quicker than us girls, they should be at 15 not 10#
(Stir the pot, Stir the pot, Stir the pot)
Let the whining begin

CheddarChick:
(Stir the pot, Stir the pot, Stir the pot)
Let the whining begin

Need a longer spoon there?:mooner:

almitywife:
heheeh - anyone notice the "Life" box on the lhs and theres Bulla laid out on the couch

says alot :D

Yeah - that pic was taken about 2am on New Years when the Latino's in the neighborhood were finally forced to stop shooting dynamite into the air on rockets by law enforcement. The lil on, Ian, finally just passed out from exhaustion about 30 minutes before that. Xav, my 4yo, was still up playing with Hermit Crab.

Oh.. yeah, and I agree.. yawl ladies should have it at 15lb... better goal to shoot for and attain!

Yeah once again the man misses the entire point of the conversation and chooses to focus on what he thinks he heard....

CheddarChick:
Yeah once again the man misses the entire point of the conversation and chooses to focus on what he thinks he heard....

Yeah, how typical :shakehead

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom