10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lights out boys & girls...
4:30 am come too soon. Gotta work out ya know

Kris and I on our wedding day - I was er... 185 here.

ck1.jpg

NOW:
cbi.jpg

Of course, Jenny has a much more recent pic of me since she was over here last weekend and had her pretty digital camera :)

dont most couple have a "before i married i was thinner" story

its partly contentment its partly, 'whew, now i can let mysefl go and eat!' :D

exact same with the Almitees.... im gonig to have to dig up hubbys before pic and take a pic of him this weekend

and woohoooo - you married a child bride also!!!! (you sexy thang you!)

heheeh - anyone notice the "Life" box on the lhs and theres Bulla laid out on the couch

says alot :D

hm.....yea im in, i'll get my starting weigh in the morning. just remember, im verticaly challenged like cheddar. Same height actually.

I am at my highest weight ever right now, about 160. Up from 135 in April of last year!

almitywife:
dont most couple have a "before i married i was thinner" story

Almity... when Rod and I met (June '95) I was 5'8" and 145 lbs. Nice and thin. After marraige and 2 kids later I was 220. Then the knees went bad, and multiple surgeries... and at my highest weight ever I was 305.:shakehead :11: That weight was about 2 years ago.

Now... Cheddar mentioned the b@@bs. I did lose a few pounds when I had the b@@b reduction a year and a half ago. I swear each one used to be a floatation device built for 3 people! :11: LOL Glad those are "normal" now!:blinking: LOL Insurance paid for that. :wink:

I have noticed one thing... since I've started working out (generally late afternoon), and watching what I eat... for some reason, I can't sleep! That's getting really annoying. I fell asleep a little after 9 tonight... but it's 11:40 now, and I'm wide awake! Urgh.

almitywife:
heheeh - anyone notice the "Life" box on the lhs and theres Bulla laid out on the couch

says alot :D

You have to admit that it's a cute pic of Bulla and the little one! That Life game must have tuckered them out. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom