10lb. Challenge #3

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
merxlin:
On the other hand the belt is a notch closer (comfortably), so I guess its OK.
I've taken my belt in three notches since November ... one more notch and I'm gonna either have to punch a new hole or get a new belt ... :D

But the most satisfying part for me is all the room in my drysuit ... might get to be a problem if I lose another 20 lbs, but for now it's real comfortable ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
I've taken my belt in three notches since November ... one more notch and I'm gonna either have to punch a new hole or get a new belt ... :D

But the most satisfying part for me is all the room in my drysuit ... might get to be a problem if I lose another 20 lbs, but for now it's real comfortable ...

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

What a shame your drysuit will be too baggy....send it to me and I will have it taken in and that valve removed and use it :D

NWGratefulDiver:

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

Hey, I'm big enough that if you need a new suit, send that old baggy one my way.. it'll cover my butt or something :D

CBulla:
Hey, I'm big enough that if you need a new suit, send that old baggy one my way.. it'll cover my butt or something :D

Hey Colin, I asked first!:mooner:

You all are so supportive ... I'm touched ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

NWGratefulDiver:
You all are so supportive ... I'm touched ... :D

... Bob (Grateful Diver)

I am happy to hear that just trying to help a fellow diver out, after all that weight you have lost you will need a new drysuit!:blinking:

hahahahahah

im home today going a huge cleanup and i was just eyeing off hubbys drysuit.... i think it will fit!

and - he doenst have a pee valve for me to worry about :wink:

omg - i tried on hubbys drysuit

and learnt a very important thing

NEVER try on a drysuit for the very first time, in the middle of the aussie summer while you are home alone!

it wasnt a pretty sight!!!

but - it 97% fits so considering hubby has only wore the suit about 4 times i might steal it :D

I'm envisioning someone like.. oh I dunno Lt Frank Drebbin (Leslie Neilson, Naked Gun movies, etc) wrestling with a static clinging garbage bag for half an hour wrapping up in all sorts of funny positions before eventually hitting that sweet spot that half of it just drops off without any effort at all......

almitywife:
omg - i tried on hubbys drysuit

and learnt a very important thing

NEVER try on a drysuit for the very first time, in the middle of the aussie summer while you are home alone!

it wasnt a pretty sight!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom